- 1 lb. beets, washed, peeled and diced
- 1/2 lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, smashed and chopped
- Beet greens (from 6 beets), chopped
- 5-6 kale leaves, ribs removed, chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Handful fresh parsley
- 3-4 fried eggs
- In a fry pan, put in diced raw beets and potatoes with plus enough water to cover them (about 3 cups). Season with salt and bring to a boil and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Drain and set aside the beets and potatoes.
- In the same pan, add olive oil, onion and garlic and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in kale and beet greens, and cook until wilted (2- 3 mins). Set aside.
- Heat oil in the fry pan over med-high heat. Add back potatoes and beets and press firmly into a layer, and allow the veggies to brown. Once crispy, flip to the other side.
- Add kale and beet greens, stirring to combine. Let the entire mixture crisp up for another few minutes.
- Top with 3-4 fried eggs and parsley. Serve immediately and enjoy!!